Friday, September 26, 2008

Two Weeks Old and Home Alone

Eli was two weeks old on Wednesday - my how the time has flown. We "celebrated" with a checkup at the doctor's office. Eli pretty much thought this was a bad way to celebrate and let us all know about it by peeing on the doctor's scales. But despite being rather unhappy, he did get a good report and had gained weight (9lbs 10oz).

Chris went back to work yesterday, which we were all sad about. Eli and I managed by ourselves, but neither of us was very happy about it. We also learned an important lesson, don't try and take the baby out of his swing no matter how sound asleep he seems!

Grandpa and Grandma and Great-Grandma came for another visit last weekend. Somehow they seem to think Eli is better than sliced bread and who are we to argue with such sage opinions.



Can't you spice things up Grandpa? No offense, but I'm a little bored.












Grandma had a lot to say to me, I agreed with all of it - particularly the part where she said I was pretty cute.