Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Movin' On
So Eli is now a very mobile boy and I'm a very busy mama trying to keep an eye on him. He can pull up on anything and creep along the furniture. See the bed pillow on the end table shelf? That's my attempt to keep him from climbing over it and getting behind the couch.
He's now moved fully to crawling on all fours - much faster!
And, he can walk by himself using his cart. Fortunately he's not figured out how to steer very well, so he pretty much just does straight lines in whatever direction the cart is pointed. See the moving boxes behind him? No, we aren't packing or even unpacking, that is part of our elaborate tv/vcr/electrical outlet baby proofing system. Now if I could only figure out how to baby-proof the cats we'd be all set.
He can climb up our stairs too, but I didn't get a picture of that - had to run get him down before he rolled down!