Friday, January 15, 2010

Let the Sun Shine!

Oh, sunny day, how doth we love thee..... After a long hard two+ weeks of being sick and cooped up in the house we are all so glad to see the warm sun and be able to be outside again! Eli is recovering well from the nasty cold we all had and the ear infection that he got from it.Eli is still not talking very much; "shoes" is the word of the moment, but "budn'-budn'" (engine noise) is still the favorite thing to say. He understands a lot now though. This afternoon I couldn't find his shoes that I knew I brought downstairs. So I said, not expecting any response, "Eli, where's your shoes?" To my surprise, he trots to an empty plant stand and there are the shoes he's put down inside!
Yes, a toy store did explode in here.

Sun!

Is it spring yet?