Saturday, February 27, 2010

Tri-Toddler Play-a-Rama

Eli was very pleased to play host to Ellie and Jed in today's Tri-Toddler event. It was a boisterous event (led by an overly excited Eli) with moments of sweet communion balanced by a fair amount of anti-sharing sentiment. Yet, I know Eli had an absolute blast and I think everyone else did as well. It was certainly a good time for us big folks. Here's a few highlights.
Eli tidys up before everyone arrives.

Right, can somebody get this kid off'a me?

Jed's dad Eric was sorely missed, but Chris hung with the boys while lunch was prepared.

Giddy-up

Just a little sugar? asks Ellie. Um, I don't know about that, says Eli.

How many adults does it take to wrangle 3 toddlers? A bunch.

Why am I always on the bottom? Somebody get this kid off'a me. Really.

Play, play, play....play all day.