Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter, Etc.

There's been no time to post new photos lately because we've all been too busy being outside enjoying the sun - we'd forgotten what it felt like. Eli is beside himself to be outside and Chris and I aren't far behind; we went on three picnic suppers last week. Picnic suppers work out really well since Eli is done with his booster seat. Don't get me wrong he still should be sitting in the booster, but he refused heartily. Instead he wants to sit in a chair all by himself. His chin barely looks over the table edge and he gets down and roams the kitchen every 5 minutes, but his eating is improved so I guess it all works out.
Our Easter was very nice. Eli got the concept of finding eggs right away, though I did give him some help. He was really into it once he discovered there were bunny graham cookies inside the eggs. And the marshmallow Peeps. Oh, my. He's addicted. We put the chocolate bunny from our neighbors in the freezer before we had a little sugar-holic on our hands.