We've (and I mean mostly Chris here) have been busy preparing Eli's big boy room. He'll be ready to move out of the nursery in a week or two. I've been pretty busy too, I guess, if you count growing a big baby belly. Here are a few new photos to get you up to date with Eli.
He's really beginning to fill up his little car. He "motors" all over the place, gases up, and puts his cellphone in the handy cup holder. We recommend staying out of his way, however, because he is still a really bad driver. It was the pot calling the kettle black this afternoon when Eli told Chris to "slow down."

A moment of stillness. Don't blink or you will miss it.

Eli has a very strong sense about what is "real" and what is "play." Real stuff is always better. Let's fill up this hole.

The dirt goes right here!
