Who cares really, it was such fun. The Tri-Tod's have changed so much since we were together last. I was so impressed with everyone's vocabulary! They are all really talking up a storm and the gathering was even noisier than usual because of it.
We were so happy to meet baby Macon, he really is a cutie. He was pretty much unimpressed with us. In our defense, though, it was pretty hard to compete with the formula bottle.
How much fun did Eli have? You be the judge: a dirty diaper was detected by a keen parental nose. Each toddler was questioned. "Oh, no! not me" they said (actually Eli told me "no, no poopy in there"). A few minutes pass - definitely a dirty diaper in the room. Who was the culprit? Eli. He lied through his teeth because he knew a dirty diaper would require a hiatus in the playing - tragic!
I find that I didn't take very many good photos, fortunately Delana did a better job, so visit Pea Patch for a more complete view. Here are a couple, though that give you the general idea.
We're already looking forward to our next get-together!