For starters, Ezra has been working hard on the roll-over. He's not mastered it yet, but we're sure it will be any day.
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Week of Fun (part 1)
So we decided to do a "stay-cation" (to use the fashionable new word) this week. We're only half-way through the week, but I thought I should give you some updates on all the fun - before I'm too tired to type.
For starters, Ezra has been working hard on the roll-over. He's not mastered it yet, but we're sure it will be any day.
As Ezra progresses, has Eli regressed? No, but he can't understand why he can't do whatever Ezra does including sitting in Ezra's seat.
Ezra has good head control most of the time now, so he's able to use the orange seat. The wheel of wonder is so much fun.
And for a little contrast, here is Eli at about the same age.
We've been on innumerable picnics already this week. Here's one out at Pandapas Pond. Eli's potty training is finally seeing progress. I'll spare him some details about this incident, but suffice it to say that passers-by thought this was very funny.
Another fun outing was a trip to Claytor Lake - there are boats there!! I'll use the word picnic loosely here since Eli spent his whole time on the dock, not eating.
So stay tuned for part two of our adventures to come....
For starters, Ezra has been working hard on the roll-over. He's not mastered it yet, but we're sure it will be any day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like so much fun. We did the stay-cation as well. I am glad you guys are enjoying yourselves!
Post a Comment