Monday, July 11, 2011

Reza!

So we should have named Ezra "Reza." That's what Eli calls him and he says it so much, with such gusto, that Chris and I say it half the time too. Poor Ezra, he may have trouble learning his name, but he's much loved anyway. Eli is absolutely enamoured with him now that Ezra can "play" with him. Eli purposefully puts his head and hair within the baby's grasp and tries his best to include Ezra in his games.

I'll update you on Ezra new stats this afternoon after his check-up.
UPDATE: the word is Ezra is a very healthy baby, busting the doctor's growth charts at 27.75" long and 15lbs 12oz. He also surpassed Eli's stats at this age by a little bit.

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'
It took Eli forever to learn to roll in both directions, but Ezra just keeps on rolling until something large gets in his way.

The orange seat and its wheel of wonder are so exciting, Ezra grabs for the wheel while I'm still trying to get the tray fastened.

Baby, you can drive my car!
Ezra and his mechanic (this whole thing was Eli's idea by the way)Whew! I'm so tired!
There's always time for some Eli-time too.

No comments: