Saturday, September 10, 2011

Three!

Eli turned 3 today. I'm not sure how, but it has been both the blink of an eye and a really long haul. It was a wonderful day. The weather was gorgeous, we had friends and family here for the party, Eli had a great time. It was one of those days where all was right with the world.

Cake!
Diggers!
Trains!
Frog Tent! (Thanks for the great yard sale, Mary)

and Family!
Don't worry, Ezra may not have been the birthday boy, but he got plenty of grandparent and Aunt Melissa time too.


And finally, the annual photo shoot...
the day we brought Eli home....
and today....

4 comments:

Linda said...

Happy Birthday to Eli!! Time does fly. John and I are both glad it was a great day. We wish you many, many more just as happy, Eli.

Mary said...

WOW! What a birthday! Happy birthday Eli! Glad you like the Frog tent!

Ed Pring said...

Sherry,

I clearly remember when you were Eli's age. I don't remember when your Dad was that age...but then that would be back in the 1800's!

You and Chris have a beautiful and apparently VERY healthy family.

Happy Birthday Eli...

Ed and Kay Pring

Delana said...

Happy Belated Birthday Eli! Looks like your celebration was a great one. We look forward to seeing you really soon! Until then, have lots of fun!