Monday, December 19, 2011

50 Years!

No, neither Chris nor I turned 50, though we both feel well past that plenty of the time (the cycle of snotty noses and a baby who likes to just make sure we're still there in the middle of the night is killer).

Actually, it was Grandpa and Grandma's 50th Wedding Anniversary! I'm pretty sure that Eli still has no idea what an anniversary is, but he figured out it involved a party and cake so it was all good.

Eli took this photo - we know what his priorities are. . .

-December 17, 1961-
-December 17, 2011-
Then. . .
And Now. . . (we think they are the first couple to celebrate their wedding and their 50th Anniversary inside our church.
Happy Anniversary!
P.S. Chris and I are celebrating our anniversary today, but we've got a ways to go before we hit 50 years. . . hope Eli and Ezra get us some cake.


2 comments:

Linda said...

Congratulations to everyone! What a photographer Eli is turning out to be.

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.