Ever painted a snow plow blade? Eli has!
This year we decorated Ezra's wagon and were going to ride them in the the wagon and bike parade. Ezra thought that was the worst idea ever (notice the unhappy face below), so Eli and I braved the rainy parade by ourselves. He won honorable mention for our Thomas the Tank Engine wagon, but he really could have cared less - the awards were too close to the bouncy house.In other news, Ezra decided over the weekend to make walking his favored mode of transport. He still does his scoot-scoot quite a bit, but it is definitely on the way out.
2 comments:
I'm inviting our selves for the Wheels day next year!
Wheels Day! I can't believe it has been an entire year! That was an awesome event and they do such a nice job organizing it! Your train was cute! That little Ezra is off now! Good luck! :) Thanks for the new post. Always love to see what you all are up to!
Post a Comment