15 and a half Months! That's how old Ezra is - where does the time go..... oh yeah, I remember.... It went to taking Ezra to the ER to get a staple in his head when he got too excited dancing at "school" and fell. The time also went to helping Eli through some rough breathing when he had hand, foot, and mouth disease last week. Fortunately he had a mild case of the blisters with that.
But the time was also spent taking walks on the Huckleberry. Eli and Ezra are both getting so big. Ezra checked in at his recent check up at 33.25 inches and 25.2 pounds - still way tall and medium skinny.
2 comments:
Poor Eli (and poor family!) with the hand, foot, and mouth! It's truly awful. I can't believe how fast everyone is growing!!
Oh dear! Well as I tell my boys.. "You play hard - you get hurt hard." Ezra must play hard. Poor Eli... I hear that is a rough virus to have. Glad you are all better and enjoying the trails together!
Post a Comment