Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Beach Time

I felt a lot like a travelling circus as we loaded children and bags into and on top of the car and headed to the beach. I'm certain we had at least two monkeys with us and they certainly knew some tricks.

It was Ezra's first trip to the beach and I think he enjoyed it. He loved the sand. It is a tasty treat in case you didn't know. Eli had a wonderful time running himself and Chris ragged on the beach.

Will you look at that!?

"Come on Rez-ra!"

Moving water makes me wobbly!

Sand! Fun for play and delicious too!


The aquarium: they've got fish in there!

Scenic Cruise (or a ferry ride, you decide)

And home again, to enjoy a nice bowl of banana pudding. Yes, I did lick my bowl thank you very much.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like a great trip!

Mary said...

LOVE THIS POST! What fun! Such a beautiful life! Miss you all!