Eli turned 7 this week, here's a look back....
and now...
We celebrated the heck out of Eli's birthday this year. First we had a picnic with the grandparents at Little River. Ezra having a rare quiet moment fishing.
A heavenly appeal - necessary? Probably.
Three hunters on the hunt (crawdad hunt that is)
Assume the position
It is a recurrent theme
Success!
We did not invite the crawdad for cake.
So after all that fun we had a pool party with Eli's friends here! I think we know a few of those kids...
A heavenly appeal - necessary? Probably.
Three hunters on the hunt (crawdad hunt that is)
Assume the position
It is a recurrent theme
Success!
We did not invite the crawdad for cake.
So after all that fun we had a pool party with Eli's friends here! I think we know a few of those kids...
I'm sure that's Chris and Ezra is there in the flame orange.















No comments:
Post a Comment