Poor Ezra has his first cold. For a baby who thinks pretty much everything is funny, he can't believe how un-funny this is. How could those germs attack such a cute little nose?
In happier happenings, I hope you like our blog's new color scheme. Those of you who know us well won't be surprised that Chris had designed the former clean white scheme. He was very skeptical about any fancy changes, but I did manage to get an "it's alright" out of him about the new look. The blue was inspired by our blue-eyed boys. I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you with the new "comments" feature!
5 comments:
Awwww...poor lil guy! My medical advice is... a huge squeeze from Aunt Missy, give Eli one too for good measure, then tell them I L♥VE them thissssssss much! ☺
Hoooooray! I can finally comment!!!
I can comment too. I do like your new color! I am so sorry that Ezra has a cold. John and I gave Macon one almost a month ago. We still feel guilty!
I love the "new" look. I go here often to stay updated on my two youngest "GRAND"sons! I send ALL my Love, Nana Wyatt
Post a Comment